RMS has been working with the pharmaceutical, veterinary and healthcare industries for the past twenty five years. Located in Staplehurst in Kent the company employs some 20 full and part time staff in office and research roles.
RMS provides client solutions, adding value and profitability for direct marketing projects.
- Brand Communications
- Database Lists Supply
- Meeting Invitation Services
- Market Research Survey projects
- Disease Awareness Campaigns
- Patient Concordance & Compliance
- Consumer Marketing Projects
- Data Processing of NHS Information
- PRIpak Marketing Materials Fulfilment
- Campaign Management and Reporting
UK Healthcare Databases
Data from RMS is available for Direct Marketing and incorporation into CRM systems include
- Primary Care : 100,000 GPs, Practice Nurses, District Nurses, Health Visitors, Practice Managers & Dispensers.
- Secondary Care : 36,000 Hospital Consultants and teams by speciality
- NHS Personnel : 7,000 Board Members, advisers, coordinators, management, etc. in Commissioning Boards, CCGs, CHPs, LHGs etc.
- Retail Pharmacy : 12,500 Pharmacies and 10,500 Pharmacists
- Veterinary Practice : 19,600 Veterinary Surgeons, Buyers, Practice Managers and Nurses.
In total RMS’s specialised databases contain over 170,000 contacts that are continually checked through telephone validation and mailing returns to ensure data accuracy. Further information on specialities, interests is available upon request.
Mailing & Fulfilment Services
Tailored to each projects requirement, incorporating “Letter personalisation”, Colour laser printing services, Hand or machine assembly & direct addressing. Reply handling and mailing fulfilment services available. Mailing projects include broadcast campaigns; representative activated mailings, multiple letter, pick-&-pack operations and Salesforce effectiveness projects. Response logging of mailings and self generated RPCs/coupons. Offer fulfilment services provided for campaigns and on-going product requirements.